|Whole Moong Dal / Pesalu||1/2cup|
|Moong Dal / Pesara pappu||1/2cup|
|Fenugreek leaves / Menthikura||1cup|
|Cilantro / Kothimeera||1cup|
|Onions||1/2cup (finely chopped)|
- Soak both Dal's together in water overnight.
- Wash and drain the Dal's well. In blender put Dal's, chopped cilantro, chopped fenugreek leaves, ginger, garlic and green chillies. Grind into coarse paste (do not add water). Add salt and take into bowl.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies(optional) and cumin seeds. If batter is too water add 1 to 2tbsp rice powder (only if required).
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop batter into small fritters/ bondas. and fry then in medium flame up to golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with dipping chutney or ketchup's