|Prawns||500 g (peeled)|
|Medium sized Onion||1 (diced)|
|Coriander leaves||1 cup (roughly chopped)|
|Coconut||50 gms (grated or chopped)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||1 tbsp|
|Garam Masala powder||2 tsp|
- Add tsp of turmeric and lime juice or vinegar to peeled prawns. Mix and leaves it for 10-15mins. Then wash it thoroughly for 2 to 3 times under tap water. Drain well and keep aside
- Blend onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, coconut, ginger garlic paste, green chillies and garam masala into fine paste without adding water.
- Heat oil to hot and add the above paste. Mix and cook till paste leaves its raw smell and oil on sides
- Add prawns and stir well. Cover and saute on medium high flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix chilly powder and salt to taste.
- Add water and cook on medium flame till prawns are cooked and till gravy thicken. Off the flame and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot with Rice.