|Boiled Eggs||4 (slit vertically all sides of egg)|
|Onions (big in size)||2 (chopped)|
|Green chillies||4-6 (chopped)|
|Tamarind||lemon size (soak in warm water)|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1tsp to 1tbsp|
|Jaggery (or) Sugar||to taste|
- Heat oil. Add little salt and fry the eggs till they turn into light golden in color. Remove and keep aside.
- In same oil fry onions, green chillies and curry leaves. When onions are transparent. add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric and salt (to taste) and mix well. Add eggs and mix gently.
- Add cup of water and allow to boil for 3-5minutes.
- When boiling add tamarind juice and jaggery. Check the salt and cover with lid. Boil for 5-10minutes on medium flame.
- Off the flame and Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with Rice.
Note: To make more taster, dry roast 2tsp Coriander seeds, 1tsp Cumin seeds and few- Fenugreek seeds. Cool and grind into powder. Add when tamarind juice is boiling.