|Carrot grated||1 cup or 100gms|
|Wheat flour/ Atta||1.5cups|
|Green chillies||4-6 (small)|
|Fresh Coconut grated||1/2 cup|
|Coriander leaves chopped||4tbsp|
|Garlic grated||4 flakes or 2 tsp|
|Water||just to sprinkle.|
|Oil or ghee||4tbsp|
|Cumin seeds powder||1tsp|
- In a processor make a coarse paste of green chillies and coriander leaves.
- In a bowl, mix grated carrot, coconut, garlic, cumin powder, green chillies and coriander leaves paste and salt.
- Now add wheat flour and 2tbsps of oil or ghee. Mix well and make a soft dough. (Sprinkle water only if required).
- Cover the dough and rest for 30mins.
- Divide dough into 6-8 parts. Roll each part into a ball.
- Roll out like paratha and fry on griddle by adding oil or ghee both sides.
- Serve with Cucumber raita and Bottle gourd curry.
- Whip one cup curd and add 1/2 cup of finely chopped cucumber, 1tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix and serve.