|Rice flour||1 cup|
|Curd (sour)||3/4th cup|
|Onions||1/4th cup chopped|
|Green chillies||4 chopped|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger||1 tbsp chopped|
- In a bowl whip the curd by adding 1/2 cup of water.
- Add flour, onions, green chillies, cumin seeds, ginger, salt and remaining water (the batter should be little bit thin).
- Heat dosa pan and the flame should be high before preparing dosa.
- Take a ladle full of batter and pour on pan starting from sides and finishing off in the middle. Pour one tsp of oil.
- Turn to other side after 2-3mins and fry for another 1-2mins.
- Serve with any pickle or chutney.