|Rice||2 cups (rice cooker cup)|
|Onions||1 cup sliced|
|Green chillies||6-8 split|
|Ginger garlic paste||1tbsp|
|Dry Coconut powder||2tbsp|
|Garam masala powder||1tsp|
|Coriander leaves||1/2 cup chopped|
- Cook the rice normally and keep aside.
- Make a fine powder with dry coconut and garam masala powder(together).
- Heat oil and fry onions and green chillies. When onions turns into light golden brown add turmeric and ginger garlic paste and fry for 2mins.
- Add coconut masala and salt and fry for a min.
- Now add eggs and cook like crumbled eggs. Fry till eggs are completely cooked.
- Add rice and lime juice and mix evenly, fry for 2-3mins and finally add chopped coriander, mix and serve.