|Whole milk||2 cups|
|Rose syrup||4 tbsp|
|Bambino Vermicelli or Rice noodles||1/4th cup|
|Basil seeds/Sabja seeds||1/2 tbsp|
|Vanilla Ice cream||4 scoops|
|Almond chopped||1 tbsp|
|Cashews broken||1 tbsp|
- Boil milk and add 1tbsp sugar. Keep in the fridge to chill.
- Soak the basil seeds in cup of hot water for about 30minutes or even more till they swell and chill the seeds.
- Boil the noodles in water for about 5minutes until soft. Drain and refresh in cold water. Keep covered in the refrigerator till serving time.
- To serve, mix the milk with sabja seeds and mix well. Divide it into 2 glasses and add 2tbsp of noodles and 2tbsp of rose syrup in each glass.
- Now put two scoops of ice cream on top of each glass and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- Mix gently and serve.