|Onions||150gms into paste|
|Tomatoes||150gms into paste|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||1tsp|
|Green chillies||4 into paste|
|Dry coconut powder||2tbsp|
|Chole masala (Everest masala)||1tbsp|
- Grind garam masala and dry coconut powder together into fine powder.
- Soak kabuli chana overnight. Pressure cook chana by adding 1/2tsp of salt and enough water up to 3 steams. Drain the water.
- Heat oil and fry onions paste, green chillies paste, add turmeric and ginger garlic paste and fry for another 2mins.
- Now add tomato puree and cook until oil on sides.
- At this time add all dry ingredients (except amchur) and mix well and allow to fry for 2mins.
- Add boiled chana and 1/2cup of water and allow to cook for 5mins.
- Finally add amchur and cook for another 2mins.
- Ready to serve.