|Water||to knead the dough|
- In a mixing bowl, add all the above ingredients and knead the mixture to form a dough like ball by using little water.
- Keep aside for 30Min's
- Make 3-4 equal portions(balls) and flatten them and roll out thin chapati.
- As shown in the below picture cut the papidi's and deep fry them on low flame until crispy and golden in color like flat puri's. If they puff while frying just press with spoon.
- Allow to cool down and they are ready to use for papidi chaat.
- For one cup maida, can make 40-45 papidi's.
TO SERVE PER PERSON:
|Chopped coriander||1 tbsp|
|Chat masala||1/4th tsp|
|Chopped tomatoes||1tbsp (optional)|
|Mixed mixture (or) sev||1/4th cup|
- In curds add pinch of cumin seeds powder and pinch of salt and mix well.
- Arrange papidi's on a plate and apply chutney's on each papidi and top with onions, tomatoes, curds, coriander, sev or mixed mixture and sprinkle chat masala.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe for Tamarind chutney
- Recipe for Green chutney