|Garlic flakes||2 flatten|
|Curry leaves ||few|
|Red chilly || 2 (break into pcs)|
- Peel the bottle gourd and chop them into tiny pieces.
- In a pressure pan heat oil and add urad dal, mustard's, garlic and red chilly and fry until urad dal is fried.
- Add onions, turmeric, green chillies and curry leaves and fry until onions are translucent.
- Now add chopped bottle gourd/ sorakaya and mix well and cover with lid, allow to cook until little soft.
- Add red chilly powder, salt and 1/2 cup water and milk, give a stir and lock the lid.
- After pressure has built to 2 steams off the flame. Wait till pressure drops down naturally.
- Garnish with coriander an serve with hot rice or roti.